Follow us on FaceBook

Body Mass Index

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Body Mass Index


New Data Shows High Efficacy for Can-Fite's CF101 in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Psoriasis Patients

Posted: 06 Aug 2014 04:00 AM PDT

The retrospective study, conducted by a third party statistician group, analyzed the correlation between response to CF101 and patients' body mass index (BMI) in the Phase II/III Psoriasis interim results as well as the recently completed Phase II Rheumatoid Arthritis trial. These forward-looking statements may be included in, but are not limited to, various filings made by Can-Fite with the U.S ...

DHL Express Singapore MD on how he powers up by cycling

Posted: 05 Aug 2014 10:18 PM PDT

What do you do to keep fit? My passion is cycling. My go-to place is East Coast Park. I cycle 40km every weekend. I also do 100 sit-ups at least three times a week. What is your secret to looking so fabulous? It depends on how you define "fabulous". I would just say that I have a healthy body mass index for my age and I attribute it to good genes and, perhaps, a conscious effort to watch what I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Archives